This is a Day course, performing lash filler technique and lash tint.
2 models are required and a certificate is provided.
*Customer Client Care
*Add on services/products
Lash Filler is an innovative treatment that was developed entirely in Italy. It is similar to lash lift procedure but using a new revolutionary Lash Filler product. It is a natural treatment and is designed to target the curving and lamination of your natural lashes. Lash Filler performed with a silicon shield, called a curler, which is placed on your lashes and eyelid, lifting your lashes from the root, creating a natural lift. This treatment insures that your natural lashes will become thicker and healthier.
They will also be glossier and have a more defined, uplifting curve.
Lash Glossifyer is another natural treatment that goes hand in hand with the Lash Filler, and is designed to repair and nourish your natural lashes. This is the most advanced lash repair and nourishment formula worldwide. This treatment will repair any damaged or broken eyelash fibers, by using specific ingredients including but not limited to:
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Hydrolyzed Keratin
All of these ingredients come together to moisturize, replenish, repair and revive lashes. This results in a more prominent shine and softness, while also eliminating dryness.
Suitgable for a client who is:
- For someone who would rather start their morning with a cup of coffee with family, instead of spending time using an eyelash curler or applying mascara.
- For anyone with makeup allergies.
- For someone with naturally straight eyelashes and is not pleased with the results from regular mascara.
- As a repairing and/or replenishing treatment for your natural lashes alone or while taking a break from eyelash extensions.
Location & Contact Details
TLBB Training Center
Level 3 19 Banks Place
Suite 20 World Square
650 George street
QLD, WA, NT and SA
Live +66 829311296
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations forfeit deposit paid
Deposit is booking fee of course at 20% but not refundable