How do you draw the side of your eyelashes?
Use your sharpened 6B pencil to draw the eyelashes starting from the root of each hair. Press and flick your strokes to make the roots thick and the ends nice and thin. You may need to sharpen your pencil every 2 or 3 lashes. For lashes that are close to the corner of the eye, use an HB pencil to draw them in lightly.
How do you make a face chart?
How to use face charts
- The face. Choose a light color and go around the contour of the face chart with circular motions.
- The eyebrows. After you’ve finished contouring the face, start creating the eyebrows.
- The eyes.
- The eyelashes.
How do you paint realistic faces?
How to Paint Portraits from Photographs: A Step-by-Step Oil Paint Tutorial
- Choose a photo with great highlights and shadows.
- Sketch or trace the image onto your support.
- Lay out ONLY the colors you need for your palette.
- Start by painting the eyes.
- Block in your shadows and darks.
- Add midtone colors to the portrait.