How do you draw on eyelashes?
Before we begin, draw an eye and finish all your shading and blending before you add the lashes on.
- Step 1: Plan the hair direction.
- Step 2: Fill lashes in by section.
- Step 3: Add unique lashes.
- Step 4: Spread lashes out.
- Step 5: Introduce a new layer.
- Step 6: Add random lashes.
- Step 7: Add some shading.
- Step 8: Details!
Can eyeliner be used as mascara?
If you want to use eyeliner in place of mascara, it’s got to be the liquid or gel kind — an eyeliner pencil just isn’t going to do the job. The benefit of using gel or liquid eyeliner is that it does not clump in the same way that mascara does, and may even be preferable for women with light lashes.
Can you put eyeliner on your eyelashes?
To apply, we recommend using a black liquid liner (like Bobbi Brown Long- Wear Gel Eyeliner ). Use tiny strokes to apply liner from one end of the lashes to the other. Don’t extend the line all the way to the center of the eye, just focus on the thicker part of the lashes.
How do you make a face chart?
How to use face charts
- The face. Choose a light color and go around the contour of the face chart with circular motions.
- The eyebrows. After you’ve finished contouring the face, start creating the eyebrows.
- The eyes.
- The eyelashes.