How can I make my eyes look realistic?
How to draw a realistic eye
- Step 1: Outline the Shape of an Eye and Highlight. Let’s start off with an HB pencil to sketch the shape of the eye.
- Step 2: Shade the Pupil. Using a 6B pencil, fill in the pupil.
- Step 3: Shade the Iris.
- Step 4: Draw Spokes.
- Step 5: Blend the Iris.
- Step 6: Add Depth.
- Step 7: Shade the Skin.
- Step 8: Draw Eyebrows and Eyelashes.
How do you draw a realistic human?
7 Tips For Drawing Realistic Humans
- Follow the Line of Action! Often times constructed poses look far to stiff.
- Do a Head Count.
- Remember Your Head and Shoulders.
- A Space to Think.
- Get Your Head on Straight… But Not Too Straight.
- Smile From Ear to Ear.
- Think inside the box.
How do you make a person sketch?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.