How do you draw the side of your eyelashes?
Use your sharpened 6B pencil to draw the eyelashes starting from the root of each hair. Press and flick your strokes to make the roots thick and the ends nice and thin. You may need to sharpen your pencil every 2 or 3 lashes. For lashes that are close to the corner of the eye, use an HB pencil to draw them in lightly.
How do you paint realistic faces?
How to Paint Portraits from Photographs: A Step-by-Step Oil Paint Tutorial
- Choose a photo with great highlights and shadows.
- Sketch or trace the image onto your support.
- Lay out ONLY the colors you need for your palette.
- Start by painting the eyes.
- Block in your shadows and darks.
- Add midtone colors to the portrait.
How do you draw a closed anime eye?
Drawing Squinting Anime Eyes You can draw the top eyelid slightly less curved and change the curve on the bottom eyelid to be in the same direction as the curve of the top eyelid. For fully closed squinted eyes simply draw each eye as a single curve with a hint of eyelashes.