How do you draw wet eyes?
Draw the eye corner elements This is an easy step – just draw what you see in your picture. Usually, the eye corner is just a triangle, sometimes it’s divided into two chunks. Blend it and add some white spots with an eraser, so that it looks wet.
How can you make your eyelashes grow?
No falsies required.
- Use Olive Oil. There’s a lot of lore out there that olive oil can improve the length and strength of your lashes.
- Try An Eyelash Growth Serum.
- Apply Vitamin E Oil.
- Comb Your Eyelashes.
- Moisturize With Coconut Oil.
- Consider Biotin.
- Use A Lash-Boosting Mascara.
- Use Castor Oil.
How do you draw the side of your eyelashes?
Use your sharpened 6B pencil to draw the eyelashes starting from the root of each hair. Press and flick your strokes to make the roots thick and the ends nice and thin. You may need to sharpen your pencil every 2 or 3 lashes. For lashes that are close to the corner of the eye, use an HB pencil to draw them in lightly.
How do you draw an easy realistic eye?
How to draw a realistic eye
- Step 1: Outline the Shape of an Eye and Highlight. Let’s start off with an HB pencil to sketch the shape of the eye.
- Step 2: Shade the Pupil. Using a 6B pencil, fill in the pupil.
- Step 3: Shade the Iris.
- Step 4: Draw Spokes.
- Step 5: Blend the Iris.
- Step 6: Add Depth.
- Step 7: Shade the Skin.
- Step 8: Draw Eyebrows and Eyelashes.